- 20 lbs - 160 Servings
- 40 lbs - 320 Servings
A Vitamin and Mineral Supplement for Mature Horses for use in horses diets where additional supplementation of these nutrients may be beneficial
- Can be fed with fortified or non-fortified grains
- Fortified with Key Vitamins & Minerals
- Enhanced with B-vitamins
- Increased palatability
- Essential Amino Acids
dac� Direct Action is a multivitamin & trace mineral concentrate, for use in horses diets where additional supplementation of these nutrients may be beneficial.
Essential Amino Acids - Essential amino acids must be supplemented in the horse�s diet, as they are not able to produce these themselves. These amino acids are important in developing healthy muscle, hoof and tissue as well aiding several biochemical pathways within the body.
dac� Direct Action can be fed with either fortified or unfortified grains. Fortified grains contain added vitamins and minerals and require a lower feeding rate of dac� Direct Action. Feed dac� Direct Action at the following rates:
- Maintenance: 2 scoops (2 ounces) per horse per day if fed with unfortified grains. Consult an equine nutritionist or dac� if feeding with fortified grain.
- Pregnant/Lactating Mares and Performance Horses: 4 scoops (4 ounces) per horse per day. Consult an equine nutritionist or dac� if feeding with fortified grain.
Feeding rate based on 1000 lb horse.
(Per Scoop - 1 ounce)
- Calcium (min): 8% (2273 mg)
- Calcium (max): 9% (2557 mg)
- Phosphorus (min): 5.5% (1563 mg)
- Potassium (min): 0.8% (227 mg)
- Iron (min): 1,450 ppm (41 mg)
- Copper (min): 340 ppm (9.6 mg)
- Zinc (min): 3,000 ppm (85 mg)
- Selenium (min): 8.5 ppm (0.2 mg)
- Manganese (min): 1,000 ppm (28 mg)
- Iodine (min): 75 ppm (2.1 mg)
- Vitamin A (min): 100,000 IU/LB (6250 IU)
- Vitamin D (min): 10,000 IU/LB (625 IU)
- Vitamin E (min): 500 IU/LB (31 IU)
Distillers dried grains with solubles, calcium carbonate, calcium phosphate, dehydrated alfalfa meal, dry whey product, corn oil, salt, potassium chloride, choline chloride, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, magnesium oxide, vitamin A supplement, vitamin E supplement, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, cobalt sulfate, sodium selenite, vitamin B-12 supplement, folic acid, niacin supplement, biotin, natural and artifi cial fl avor, vitamin D3 supplement, menadione sodium bisulfate complex (source of vitamin K activity), DL methionine, calcium pantothenate, ribofl avin supplement, thiamine hydrochloride, ethylenediamine dihydroiodide, and pyridoxine hydrochloride.