- 5 lbs - 80 Servings
For Adult Mares
- Dong Quai Root Powder � 4950 mg/oz
- Raspberry Leaf Powder � 3000 mg/oz
- Chasteberry Extract � 990 mg/oz
- Magnesium - 1125 mg/oz
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
dac� MARE RELIEVE can be administered at meal time. Administer dac� MARE RELIEVE at the following rates:
Maintenance Dose: Give one scoop (1 ounce) per horse per day.
Dosing rate based on 1000 lb. horse.
(Per Scoop � 1 Ounce)
- Dong Quai Root Powder: 4950 mg
- Red Raspberry Leaf Powder: 3000 mg
- Magnesium (Carbonate): 1125 mg
- Chasteberry Extract: 990 mg
- Placental Substance (bovine source): 375 mg
- Uterus Substance (bovine source): 375 mg
- Ovarian Substance (bovine source): 375 mg
- Calcium D Glucarate: 225 mg
- Chrysin: 90 mg
- Indole 3 Carbinole: 90 mg
Berry Flavor, Stabilized Flax Seed Meal and Stevia.
CAUTIONS: Administer during or after animal has eaten to reduce the risk of gastrointestinal upset. Federal law prohibits the off-label use of this product in ruminants.
DO NOT ADMINISTER TO PREGNANT MARES
dac� MARE RELIEVE is a blend of quality ingredients intended to support calm, balanced behavior in mature female horses.
Dong Quai Root � Angelico sinensis, commonly known as �dong quai� is an herb from the family Apiaceous, indigenous to China. It has potential antioxidant
Raspberry Leaf � Rubus idoeus is a pale-green leaf produced by the raspberry plant; the leaf has been used due to its rich content in vitamins, minerals, and tannins.
Chasteberry Extract � Vitex Agnus-Castus, is an ancient Mediterranean shrub with finger-shaped leaves and slender spikes of violet flowers.
Magnesium � is a trace mineral that is an important ion in the blood, it plays an important role as an activator of many enzymes, and participates in muscle contractions. Signs of magnesium deficiency include nervousness, muscle tremors, and ataxia.